Federal Tax Payments
Last Updated: 03/01/2022
Processing & collection:
As outlined in Client MSAs, DisburseCloud may support federal income tax payments to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), by request of its Clients/Subscribers and on behalf of their End Users for processing tax payments.
- End User provides relevant data and authorization to Client/Subscriber, through Client/Subscriber User Interface (UI) to communicate with the IRS to enroll End User in Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS) and submit tax payments through the system
- DisburseCloud collects relevant End User data and authorization from Client/Subscriber via API to enroll End User in Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS) and submit tax payments through the system
- On a quarterly basis, DisburseCloud will submit payment for income tax through EFTPS on behalf of End User
DisburseCloud uses the data collected from Client/Subscriber UI in the tax authorization process to enroll End User in EFTPS, processed End User data which may include, but is not limited to, the following:
DisburseCloud’s Required End User Consent Language:
(To be added to contract with End User by Client/Subscriber)
By utilizing [Client or Subscriber]'s services for quarterly tax payments through the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS) provided by the U.S. Department of Treasury, you agree to and confirm that you understand the following:
- You authorize DisburseCloud and it's partners to enroll you in EFTPS for the purpose of submitting quarterly estimated tax payments.
- Once enrolled in EFTPS, you will receive a letter from EFTPS in the mail that explains how you can login and view their payments online at eftps.gov
- You understand we will be submitting payments for any income tax due to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- You certify that all submitted information must be accurate (including but not limited to Taxpayer Identification Number or Social Security Number).
- You authorize us and our partners to obtain information about you and your bank account for an indefinite period of time.
- We may access your information from your bank or from other financial institutions or databases in order to provide services.
- We are not required to pay fees to access your information.
- You hereby grant us and our partners full power to perform each step in submitting for quarterly tax payments.
- You understand and agree that the Services are not endorsed/sponsored by us or our partners. We make no effort to review the accuracy of information collected about you.